Ekso Certification training Ekso Bionics certification training program occurs in two phases.
Phase one: Initial Training Week
This week is designed to prepare the trained PTs to begin use of Ekso working with another Ekso-trained PT during the learning process.
Phase two: Advanced training week
This phase is designed to incorporate the final features of Ekso, and enhance the clinical use. At this time, therapists may also be checked off to progress to use Ekso independently.
• In case of breakdown
• Loaner unit for the duration of the repairs
• Customer service and repairs on-site
• Replacement of spare parts and accessories
• Software and limited hardware updates
• EksoPULS™ – Statistic data via web interface